You can now color any piece of iron, gold, diamond, and chain mail armor.
Colorful Armor Mod 1.15.2 / 1.15.1 is a mod that will allow us to use the default Minecraft tints to tint or dye the various pieces of chainmail, iron, gold, and diamond armor. As we can see in the image above, we can color pieces of armor of any color. We can also remove the dye once applied, if we wish.
In addition to being able to use the game’s default dyes to dye, or dye, the default armor, the mod will allow us to manufacture, adding the corresponding recipes, chain mail armor, and sponge. The sponge will serve to remove the dye from any armor we have dyed.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Colorful Armor Mod 1.15.2 / 1.15.1 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.1
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.12.2