Take photos, create frames, and hang photos on the walls of your house.
Camera Mod 1.15.2 and 1.14.4 focuses on offering us the possibility of manufacturing a camera that will allow us to take photos of anything that we find interesting in the game. These photographs can be printed and placed inside photo frames, which we can hang on the walls of our house as if they were predetermined pictures.
The operation is simple, we place the camera in the character’s hand and right-click to look through the camera viewfinder. If we press the right mouse button again, we will take the photograph. To take photographs we will need sheets of paper since one sheet of paper will be consumed for each photograph we take.
This camera will allow us to use zoom, as well as apply different types of filters to the photographs we take, such as sepia, blurred background, black and white, etc. The photo frames can be dimensioned up to a maximum size of 8 × 8 blocks, so we can hang really big images on our walls.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Camera Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.13.2