An expansion of content related to the annexes.
Buzzier Bees Mod 1.15.2 and 1.15.1 is a mod that aims to expand the amount of content, related to bees, that was introduced in the Minecraft 1.15 update. The mod focuses on adding diverse content like new building blocks, new items, new flower types, new creatures, and new previews.
With this mod installed, we can get wax to create various items, such as various types and colors of candles, wax blocks, bricks, and honey lamps. We can make new food recipes using honey. We can also find a Honey Slime, among other things.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Buzzier Bees Mod 1.15.2 and 1.15.1 For Minecraft Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.1
For Minecraft 1.15.2