New pots, bigger and with more functions than the default ones.
Botany Pots Mod 1.15.2 and 1.14.4 is a mod that will allow us to make a new type of pot, where we can place plants as decoration, or use them in agriculture for certain types of crops. These pots, which are larger than the default, have a dimension of one block and can be tinted with any of the dyes that we have available in Minecraft.
When using these pots to grow crops, once we collect the crop, the seed of the crop we have just collected will automatically be replanted. These new pots, called «Botany Pot», can transport the collected crops to an adjacent chest, using a new hopper, called «Hopper Botany Pot».
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Botany Pots Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4