New content to make the swamp biome a more interesting place.
Better Swamplands Mod 1.14.4 and 1.12.2 is a mod that focuses on improving various aspects of the Minecraft swamp biome. The objective of the mod is to create more interesting swamps so that players have more reasons to visit this area of the world.
With this mod installed, we will find new vegetation elements, such as mangrove trees, willows and giant green mushrooms. As for entities, we will find nests of crocodiles, swamp zombies, snails and piranhas. We can also create crayfish traps.
This mod is in the Alpha update phase, so it may still contain bugs or errors. We will publish their respective updates in this article.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Better Swamplands Mod 1.14.4 and 1.12.2 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.12.2