New storage system using boxes of various materials.
Better Crates Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 will allow us to have a new object storage system, which offers more capacity than the game’s default chests. This new storage system is based on the use of a box, which can be upgraded from existing mineral resources in the game, such as iron, gold and diamond.
The operation is as follows. First we created a wooden box, with 36 storage boxes that can be upgraded with iron, giving rise to an iron box that offers 63 storage boxes. The iron box can be upgraded to gold, which offers 81 boxes of storage space. Which in turn can be diamond enhanced, resulting in a diamond case that has 117 squares. Finally we can create an obsidian box, which offers the same space as the diamond box but is resistant to explosions.
If we have a mod that adds new mineral resources, we can also make copper and silver. The copper box will offer us 45 storage boxes and the silver box will offer a space to store objects of 63 boxes.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Better Crates Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.14.3
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2