New animations for animals and hostile entities.
Better Animations Collection Mod 1.14.4 is a mod that is responsible for adding new animations, more realistic or dynamic, to the hostile creatures of the game and animals. The animal-seeking animations offer a more realistic movement.
Some examples of the new animations can be found in the wolves, the sheep when eating, the Endermans and the Zombies with their arms raised, the squids moving the tentacles, the wobbly movement of the cows and the Creepers, among many others. In the following video you can see some examples of the new animations.
This mod is in the beta update phase, so it may still contain bugs or errors. We will publish their respective updates in this article.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Better Animations Collection Mod 1.14.4 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4