Information modules that are in “F3” now on your game screen.
Batty’s Coordinates Plus Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1 is a mod that will save us from having to consult certain information on the «F3» key since we will be able to put that information on our game screen. We can select what information we want to be shown on our game screen, as well as where we want this information to appear
The informative modules that we can place on the game screen are various. For example, we can see the coordinates we are in at all times. The cardinal point towards which our character is looking. The name of the biome in which our character is located and a stopwatch to count the time of our departure, among other informative modules.
This mod is in the beta update phase, so it may still contain bugs or errors. We will publish their respective updates in this article.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Batty’s Coordinates Plus Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.1
For Minecraft 1.15.2