More proportioned, adorable baby animals.
Baby Animals Mod 1.14.4 / 1.14.3 / 1.14.2 is a mod that modifies the appearance of the young of some animals in the game, so that they look even more adorable, and above all, more proportionate. How do you know, by default, baby animals have very large, disproportionately large heads.
With this mod your bodies will be more proportioned and will have a slightly different appearance. All the animals will keep, more or less, the original appearance, except the chickens, which with this mod installed will have the feathers of the characteristic yellow color that the chicks have.
This mod is responsible for modifying the appearance of the offspring of the following animals, cats, chickens, ocelots, pigs, cows, wolves, rabbits, sheep, and vacasetas.
This mod is in the Alpha update phase, so it may still contain bugs or errors. We will publish their respective updates in this article.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Baby Animals Mod 1.14.4 / 1.14.3 / 1.14.2 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4 / 1.14.3 / 1.14.2