Fishing makes much more sense with this mod installed.
Aquaculture Mod 1.14.4 is a avoiding that focuses on increasing the possibilities offered by the seas and rivers of Minecraft. To achieve this, the mod adds a large amount of content, such as new fish, fishing items, resources to develop new weapons, tools and armor pieces. Also new objects that will allow us to improve one of the most forgotten tasks in the game, fishing.
With this mod installed, we can find more than thirty new variants of fish. These new fish cannot be found anywhere since specific types of fish are generated in specific biomes of the game. To get these fish we can create new types of fishing rods, as well as hooks, baits and coils. In addition, during our fishing days we can get new types of loot, among many other things.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Aquaculture Mod 1.14.4 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4