Ambient sounds that increase realism and immersion.
Ambient Sounds Mod 1.14.4 / 1.14.3 are focused on offering us greater sound realism, increasing immersion through sound effects that take place at different moments of the game. For example, we will find new sounds depending on the biome we are in, depending on the dimension we are in or depending on the situation we are in.
This mod generates new ambient sounds for different moments. For example, on top of the mountains, we will hear the sound of the wind, in the forests, we will hear the singing of birds, the sound of crickets on the plains, of frogs in the swamps, owls at night, new sound effects underwater, reverberation inside the caves, etc.
This mod is in the beta update phase, so it may still contain bugs or errors. We will publish their respective updates in this article.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Ambient Sounds Mod 1.14.4 / 1.14.3 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.3
For Minecraft 1.14.4