Objects and functionalities designed for explorers.
Adventure Tools Mod 1.14.4 is focused on offering content that makes life easier for those players who like exploration. The more adventurous players will find interesting elements and functions to fully enjoy exploring the world.
With this mod installed, we can make a helmet with a flashlight, which will light up wherever our character looks. A rope that will allow us to teleport to the entrance of the cave that we are exploring. The Ender Lantern, which will show us the exact point where the mineral resources closest to the player are located.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Adventure Tools Mod 1.14.4 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4