Cosmetic elements to decorate your skin or appearance.
Advanced Skin Customization Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2 offers us the possibility of adding various elements to the appearance of our character. That is, we have the skin we have, the mod will allow us to add various predetermined elements on the body of the character. In addition, we can visualize these changes in a new character view, which we will access after pressing the “V” key.
Once the mod is installed, we can define a male or female gender for our character. We can add various types of capes, Elytra wings, masks, hats, and many more decorative elements. To access the character appearance customization interface, which this mod adds, we will have to press the “G” key.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Advanced Skin Customization Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2